Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bryant Park Holiday cards with my photograph of 2 chairs in the park

I love Bryant Park in every season. I love it most in spring when daffodils blooming and everything around smells new life.
But I like it in the winter not less. It's just different. You could feel more attached to the place when less people around you. For me it's more calm, lonely there in the winter.
documentary photography, portrait photography, spirit, on-location photography session, landscape photography, street-life photography, Manhattan, New York City, portraiture photography

And I am a little bit proud that I was able to capture that feeling and the beauty of the park in a photograph which were chosen by Bryant Park Corporation for their annual Holiday Cards.
I believe it's quite compelling example of street-life photography. A silent dialog of 2 chairs that left behind... Ghosts of people passed by some time ago... They are together and they are alone, conscious and abandoned...

You may see more of my street-life photography of New York on my web-site and there are some documentary photography, photo stories and series as well.

No comments: