Sunday, October 24, 2010

The city moments

I was shooting another family portrait photography session in Central Park yesterday and just stuck there afterwards for a while. Crowds were enjoying nice weather and it was that amazing feeling of NYC's craziness at the same time, which I love :)
Most colorful person in the city
I see this guy in every NYC's parade. You name it - he is there. First time I met him at Easter parade in our very first year here, in New York City. Then Saint Patrick, Halloween, Mermaid - he is always around or in the parade :)
He was circling with those jars on the top of his head for a while
At first there was a bunch of guys dancing together, circling around and doing crazy stuff on their roller-blades. But every year their number were growing and suddenly a couple of years ago I saw a poster read that they are now an association. And they were fenced :) It didn't change the thing though. They are still great at having fun.
Public art installation on the streets of New York City
Walking to the subway by w46th St I stumbled upon these art installation. Quite catching and I haven't seen it before. Just took a few snapshots as memorabilia.

No comments: