Friday, October 15, 2010

Taschen New York: Portrait of a City Exhibition

Great book! Just great book! Must have book :)
Great party! You shouldn't have missed it :)
See how much fun was it:
There were plenty of books to look through, great folks to mingle with, open bar, and nice prints on the walls.
Now this is my brand new t-shirt I designed :) after 3rd drink!
Just kidding :)
Photo made by amazing guys working at Levi's workshop.
Everyone was doing their way around NYC's skyline to get it printed on a t-shirt later.
Jumping or kissing? I may say only that at the end of the night I found a t-shirt with these kissing guys lying on my photo-bag! Have no idea! Honestly!
They got their own t-shirts I believe. Besides the fun they had.
He just stepped out of the picture I think. Didn't see how he walked in the workshop anyway.

This moment just caught my eye by the movements happening in all 3 plans.
Am I handsome! Yeaaaah :)

No comments: